Our client a market leading manufacturing company is recruiting for an experienced sales professional to focus on developing contracts predominantly in the local authority sector.
- Generate new business opportunities and sales appointments
- Achieve agreed volume and revenue targets set in the annual plans.
- Produce weekly sales reports from CRM system
- Produce accurate forecasting
- Improve networking and relationships
- Degree level education desirable
- Full driving license
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Sage CRM desirable.
We are looking for driven, target minded individuals who have:
- Experience in a sales or commercial role ideally, selling to Local Authorities
- Self-reliant and self-motivated
- Confident relationship skills and able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Able to communicate at all levels, carry out presentations effectively and have good written skills
- Good planning, organisation and time-keeping
A competitive basic salary will be offered with the role, plus commission and Company Car.
This role role will be covering the North of the Uk but you will also be required to report into the Mildenhall office in Suffolk occasionally.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
- Area Sales
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'