Exhibition / Event Sales Manager - £35000 Basic with £47000+OTE (Uncapped Commission)
Our client is an award winning market leading Exhibitions company and due to their continued success, they are looking for a dedicated Exhibition / Event Sales Manager, who will be responsible for exhibition and sponsorship sales revenue.
- Deliver exhibition sales revenue in the UK market
- Develop sponsorship revenue from retained clients
- Schedule and attend sales meetings with customers and prospects
- Attend competitor events
- Maintain customer records, event ledger and floorplan
- Provide timely and accurate sales reports and forecasts
- Liaise with industry and professional organisations to leverage communication and partnership agreements
- Work with the show team to cement and develop the exhibition as a key event for technology decision makers
- Develop content proposition by working with exhibitors and sponsors to get their customers to speak in our programme
- Continually establish client relationships.
- Build a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent service.
- Must have successful Exhibition / Event, Technology, Cloud, SaaS or Digital Media sales experience
- You will be an enthusiastic and consultative Salesperson
- Must be able to present to senior decision makers
- Professional well-spoken sales person
- Must be proactive with excellent negotiation and strong communication skills
- Have excellent customer rapport building skills
- Must be sales focused with the ability to self-manage and create an active pipeline.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and have a stable work history
- Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool, with an interest in Social Media
- £35000 Basic salary
- £47000+ OTE
- Uncapped Commission - There really is no limit to what you can earn
- Full Product Training and continuous development
- Great opportunities for career progression
- 5 weeks holiday
If you are interested in progressing your career within an innovative and well-established business, then please email me your CV, today.
- Sponsorship Sales
- Cloud Security
- Exhibition sales
- Technology sales
- Event sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'