Solutions Sales Manager (Industrial Automation) - Exceptional package - Bonus - Company Car - Plus a host of other perks - South East
This is an excellent opportunity to join a £35bn turnover power engineering business in a leadership position which is currently involved in enormous automation projects in the UK.
They are looking for a corporate sales person who has experience in turning around high value solutions sales in industrial automation clients i.e automotive, manufacturing etc. With a lengthy sales cycle & high value deals to be had, they are looking for someone with an expert knowledge in this sector with contacts and experience selling at a high level to join a growing function.
- Responsible for achieving regional sales budget and the collation, submission and accuracy of regional forecasts.
- Develop sales strategy in accordance with UK sales manager & company objectives to target high value customers.
- Develop technical solutions for clients to automate key processes in their given environment.
- Work with internal teams to improve lead generation.
- Develop innovative solutions within the chosen vertical and OEM markets.
Proven track record of sales in electrical/electronics products/services
HND or above in an electrical/electronic engineering
UK driving license
Prior experience of selling automation solutions
Salary & Package
Up to £60K (DOE)
Please contact Matt Redwood on / via
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'