Branch Manager/Sales Manager - Swindon £20,000 - £22,000 + Fantastic Bonus ( High Profile Location )
UK MANUAL DRIVING LICENCE REQUIRED + WEEKEND WORK (SAT&SUN) IS PART AND PARCEL OF THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
Salary: £20,000 rising to £22,000 + monthly bonuses based on KPI's + cash and rewards incentives such as vouchers and holidays + a development programme giving you the opportunity to climb the career ladder to Regional Manager whilst receiving pay increases along your journey + a range of other benefits such as discounted gym membership, Healthcare cash plan and 33 days holiday
The UK’s favourite car buying service are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and customer service driven individuals to join our team. Don't worry if you don't know anything about cars our training will take care of that for you. The ideal candidate will come from a sales or retail background. Whether you are a sales executive with one years experience or a senior manager with 15 years experience the company are very open when it comes to finding the right candidate for the role. Having the right mentality and work ethic is key, if you can show a desire to succeed coupled with self-motivation and a passion for sales you might well be the right fit for us!
As a Branch Manager we are looking to recruit confident, driven people on a full time and permanent basis who are enthusiastic, sales and customer service focused individuals who are able to demonstrate previous target driven sales experience.
- Do you love meeting customers face to face and delivering brilliant customer service?
- Do you have the drive and ambition to succeed?
- Do you have a full valid UK manual driving licence?
As the face and voice of our business you will have a passion and ability to give amazing customer service. You will enjoy and be confident on the phone talking to our customers and enjoy working towards targets that give you the opportunity to earn more! Your role is to buy cars from our customers who make an appointment to see you. You will turn leads generated by our website into purchases and constantly keep busy and be on the lookout for new business. Ideally with a sales / customer services/ retail background this role would suit an experienced Sales Executive or Retailer with exceptional customer services skills. We are looking for an individual who wants an exciting challenge, who can work well on their own and who wants to grow with the business.
Did you know?
- We are the largest car buying service in the UK
- Our advertising and marketing makes us one of the most recognisable car buying services in the UK
- We have a 9.2 out of 10 score on Trust Pilot showing how much our customers value our service
- We reward our colleagues for their hard work through incentives, bonuses and great benefits scheme
- We are continuing to invest in our branch network with a number of new openings across the UK
- Our Learning and Development team are here help and support you on your career journey
You must be able to:
- Work independently
- Contact prospects to achieve appointments and meet targets
- Work productively and effectively
- Build effective relationships internally and externally
- To actively record all customer data on the dealer management system
- To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
- Work full time on 48 hour shift pattern over 5 days, including working weekends.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A current full UK manual driving licence
- Experience of working in a target driven sales environment
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent administration skills
- Customer Service
- Store Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'