Sales Manager required for our Colchester based company for their new media solutions part of their company. As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling video & other media services and resource development to companies trading within the education sector - and also consumer brands looking to invest in Corporate Social Responsibility (CRS) activity. It is essential for this Sales Manager role that you have a proven track record in sales, are confident at outbound sales, have the ability to pitch creative solutions via telephone and face to face and ideally possess some knowledge of the education and/or new media solutions. In your role, you will be working with the company’s brand solution team, be responsible for liaising with the client and monitoring project progress ensuring that deadlines and KPI’s are met.
- Generating revenue from New Media Solutions
- Creating and maintaining key contacts from the industry.
- Build and maintain an accurate CRM (Zoho).
- Sales projects will include (but not limited to) -
- Sales of on-location teaching resource reviews.
- Podcast sponsorship sales.
- Lesson plan creation sales.
- Sponsorship and ticket sales at first-party live events.
- Live event video sales.
- Marketing first-party services to potential buyers, through telesales and some networking
- Produce detailed reporting for sales and management including revenue reporting, availability reports, and some sales analysis.
- Achieve key KPI’s
- Ensure that all KPI’s are met across the team
- Must possess proven sales track record
- Ideally knowledge of the education sector and or media
- Confident in proactive at outbound sales.
- Ability to pitch creative solutions via telephone and face to face.
- Good initiative and organisational skills.
- Excellent communicative and numeracy skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- High level of written skills.
Benefits to you
- Competitive basic £25-£28k plus 4-7k commission in year 1
- Great team environment
- Internal progression opportunities
- Up to 25 days annual leave per year (starting at 20 days and incrementally increasing after three years' and five years' service)
- Employee discounts at selected local retailers
- Annual staff events
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'