CLIENT POST CODE
£30,000 - £40,000 - £60,000 OTE
Monday-Friday 9 hours per day
Waste & Environmental Management
My client is currently searching for an experienced sales manager to help drive their business during their start up phase. You would be responsible for leading and training your own sales team, ensuring achievements of targets for you and your team and building lasting & productive relationships with corporate clients.
You must have experience within the waste, automotive or recycling industry, and demonstrable success in sales and of leading sales teams.
What will you need?
- 5+ years B2B sales experience
- 5+ years leading a sales team
- Experience in the automotive, waste management or rubber recycling industry
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Up to date experience with modern CRM Software packages
- Demonstrated ability to lead, grow and coach a team
What will you get?
- Competitive salary and OTE package
- Company share incentives after 12 months
- Fuel allowance
- The opportunity to be a part of an expanding and exciting business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'