Sales Manager job. Lead and implement processes at a strategic/operational level to expand and grow business.
Your new company
Supply all the major holiday groups in the UK. Through recent expansion and development, they need a senior member of staff to join their busy team to ensure continued growth.
Your new role
- To direct and develop all sales members, processes and strategies to achieve business goals.
- Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives.
- Monitor competitors' products, including relevant sales and marketing data.
- Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals. Complete market research and analyse results to adjust sales and marketing strategy for maximum success.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts.
- Negotiate on all levels both B2B and B2C.
- Understand and challenge all other departments including marketing, customer service, design and technical.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier relationships including new product selection and negotiations of yearly contracts.
- Attend local and national exhibitions to promote the company and seek new potential customers.
- To manage our CRM system and maintain accurate, current records
- To look at our products and offer new ideas for our current market place
- To look for new market places where our products can be introduced
- Produce promotional material for Marketing working with our external marketing partners.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an enthusiastic motivator and mentor who possess key business acumen to develop strategy from identifying the challenge, developing a solution and seeing it through to completion at all levels of business. The success candidate must be able to lead and implement processes at a strategic and operational level and help our business expand and grow. The successful candidate should have a background in training and development to support Sales and Management experience and bring the complete requirement for a Head of Sales in our company.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Commission to be discussed
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'