Sales Manager (Big Box), Chelmsford. Basic Salary of up to £31,000 with a realistic OTE of £50,000 for a family owned retailer.
With showrooms across the UK my client has become a leading destination in the high end furniture sector. They put their customers at the heart of everything they do and enjoy creating a personal, relaxing shopping environment to suit every budget and taste. Following great success in the market they are looking to grow the business opening several new stores over the next 3 years. This will offer any future Sales Manager/Assistant Manager the chance for a stable career with great earning and learning potential to progress in responsibility and earnings to progress and become a future Store Manager. They will offer you a great training and induction programme to support their development and growth.
My Client is looking for an Sales Manager who has a real passion and flair home design as well as the ability to reach sales targets. With the best products, great prices and a market leading advertising campaign their stores always achieve a high footfall. Our customers real value the world class customer service they have been used to receiving from this market leading brand.
What we are looking for:
- A proven Sales Manager
- The ability to support, coach and develop our sales teams
- A true motivator of people
- Confident proactive approach when dealing with customer facing environment
- The ability to up sell and cross sell across a wide range of product areas
- Able to advise customers on design, colour and patterns
- Quick learner and able to learn in an every changing fast paced environment
- Target driven and self motivated individual
In return we offer:
- A Completive Basic Salary of £31,000
- Realistic on target earning of £50,000+
- Great training programme to support your learning within the business
- Prospects to further your career to become one of our future leaders
We are keen to hear from any Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Duty Manager, Department Manager, Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Store Manager, Retail Manager, Store Leader.
If you believe you have what it takes and what to join my client on their journey of success please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'