Are you a Sales Executive or Sales Manager looking for a lucrative Sales job opportunity in Bristol?
PRYSM Group is the UK’s biggest independent trade exhibition organiser, with a portfolio of nearly 40 well-established events, the multi award winning company is recognised as one of the most progressive exhibition organisers in the world. With a current year on year growth of 50%, the last 12 months have seen us grow from 80 to 190 employees and open new offices.
Event Sales Manager, you will be responsible for new B2B business development and generating and closing B2B sales, selling exhibition floor space, stands and sponsorship for one or more of our industry-leading exhibition events.
- Work closely with your Sales Director, but you are in control of your own desk to drive sales.
- Lead Generation: Develop your own client list through daily canvassing and identify new business leads
- Introduce: Open up new clients over the phone through cold call introductions, networking and social selling
- Pitch: Present and sell exhibition floor and stand space at our world class events along with the massive marketing & sponsorship opportunities to senior decision makers of relevant and show specific businesses
- Account Management: Listen, advise and work closely with exhibitors to meet and package their exact exhibition requirements
- Close: You will confidently close your own sales deals
- Repeat Custom: With a whopping 86% re-book rate, you will attend your Event and re-book exhibitors -> a lucrative time for you!
- Social Media: Promote the show through various social media channels to generate new leads
- £18,000 - £25,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE £40,000 - £50,000)
- Vast progression opportunities to eventually run your own expo (remember we grow 50% year on year) [Next stage Sales Director £25,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE £60,000 - £100,000)]
- A lot of paid time off at Christmas
- Preferential Gym Membership Rates
- Success is rewarded with perks and treats as a team and individual throughout the year
- Attend some of the best business shows in the world
Sales Manager | Sales Executive | Telesales Executive | Junior Sales Executive | Sales Consultant | Event Sales Executive | Exhibition | Event | Sales | Graduate Sales | Marketing Sales | Sponsorship Sales | Sales Advisor
This is the perfect role for a tenacious Telesales, Senior Sales Executive, Business development professional who is looking to progress and jump into a client-focused role, keen to build relationships with both new and existing exhibitors.
As the Right Candidate you will:
- Have 2+ years sales experience (Ideally as B2B sales exec/manager or in business development)
- Be a Strong team player and show leadership skills
- Be Proactive & Strategic - experience in using various channels to Canvass and build your own client/call lists is crucial
- Have experience in Gate Keeper handling and Opening Deals
- Be able to Build and Maintain relationships with small and large clients equally
- Exhibit strong closing skills to close own sales, including various Objection Handling
- Speak face to face and conversing over the phone with Clear and Concise Communication with excellent listening skills
- Be Driven, Organised and Motivated to strive for excellence and progress your desk - work ethic shines here
- Have a demonstrable track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'