My client Country House Hotel & Spa based near Stratford upon Avon is looking for an experienced and outgoing sales manager to join their team, who loves sourcing new business, developing accounts and building relationships with customers.
- To develop, grow and improve the quality of new and existing customers and revenue for all aspects of the business
- To further enhance and expand weddings business
- To identify, target and win new and repeat corporate client
To grow the business and relationships
Groups & Events
To explore and participate in developing larger bookings, functions and events
- Rooms and F&B - To support the regular business growth
- Working with the Directors to plan, set policies, targets and prioritise business development
- management, follow-up and reporting
- maximising customers, sales, revenue and profits
- proactive sales and marketing
- Coordination of sales and marketing
- Administration of all sales and marketing
- To maximize sales and revenue through proactive sales campaigns to raise and expand awareness
- To respond in an efficient and timely manner with agreed formats to all sales enquiries by ensuring effective sales tracking systems and the highest standards for guest service
- To ensure timely and accurate agreement of contracts through to cash collection, in accordance with policies and procedures
- To coordinate all sales activities including monitoring, chasing and closing all enquiries, with provision of management information
- To prepare and deliver corporate, function and special event sales activity plans and budgets for agreement with the Operations Director
- To submit weekly/ monthly reports to the Operations Director indicating daily sales enquiries, follow-up and future actions
- mailings to target groups
- overseeing the accurate maintenance of WAE sales & marketing database
- monitoring and supervision of Corporate Sales Administrator and Team
- organization of regular sales visits to target areas for sales calls
- organization of regular sales visits to target NEC Market Campaign
If you have the enthusiasm, energy and skills required for this role then we would like to hear from you, please send your CV to or call Paige at our Stratford Upon Avon head office quoting the reference: 88479
Due to the high volume of applicants please make sure you have experience in a similar role as candidates not meeting the requirements will not be contacted.
Staffpoint is an equal opportunities employer and is acting as Recruitment Agency with respect to this role. By applying for this position you authorise Staffpoint to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position.
Staffpoint will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior written consent
- Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'