Midlands & South West
Sensors and Measurement Systems
£45,000 - £47,000 , Bonus and Car
An opportunity has arisen to join a Sensor and Measurement manufacturer as their West Midlands and South West Sales Manager. The role will report to the UK Sales Manager and you will work remotely with occasional visits to the company's UK office.
Sales Manager Profile
It is expected the right candidate will have minimum 3 years experience in a field sales role, and has knowledge of the current marketplace for industrial sensors or automation products. A proactive and positive approach to dealing with new customer enquiries is essential. A 'sales orientated' approach is required for this role, as is the ability to cold call customers, to open new sales enquiries and the ability to build long term customer relationships
A technical qualification in an engineering discipline (electrical, electronic or mechanical) is necessary. Degree qualified preferred
- Account management of existing sales territory
- Identify and segment existing database of prospects according to company strategy;
- Selling into the following customer types:
End users - Factory Automation applications
R&D organisations, universities research institutes
- Convert new prospects into ordering customers
- Communicate at technical level with design & project engineers, production & quality Managers / Directors
- Ability to add value to the sales offer
- Build long term customer relationships
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Sales Manager sensors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'