We are working with a successful and growing catering supplies company who are recruiting for a Sales Manager to cover the Southampton and Portsmouth area in looking after a prestigious portfolio of accounts and seeking new business.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Sales Manager:
- To identify and develop sales within the hospitality and catering sector
- Use leads to Identify and contact new businesses
- Build ongoing business relationships to increase existing business
- Introduce new products to customers where applicable and extend the product range where possible
- Organised and able to work with a business development strategy
- Spend a minimum of 3 days a week out in the field
- Able to work in a targeted environment
- Attend exhibitions
- Liaise with marketing, customer service support, purchasing and credit control where necessary
- Maximise sales to individual accounts to achieve sole supply
- Prepare quotations and subsequently convert potential customers into new accounts
Knowledge and Experience required for Sales Manager:
- Previous sales experience both face to face and telephone
- Good sales track record in business development
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Full Driving Licence
If you are successful, you will have a competitive salary, uncapped bonus, company car or allowance, laptop and mobile.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'