One of the UK's largest independent vape businesses, is looking for a Sales Manager to join this most exciting business and sector. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Our client is the largest and fastest growing independent vaping product, manufacturing and importation group of companies, changing the world of vaping since 2008, supplying the highest quality and most diverse range of e-cigarette and e-liquid products. As part of their on-going expansion they are now recruiting for a Sales Manager to join their team.
Key responsibilities of their Sales Manager:
- The Wholesale team portfolio of accounts
- Developing sales strategies to support ongoing success and growth
- Developing and maintaining first class customer account management
- Coaching, inspiring and motivating
- Leading and developing the team to achieve individual and team targets, through performance management and sales training
- Delegating daily actions to all team members
- Monitoring and attaining monthly sales targets
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing customers via regular site visits
- Evaluating after sales customer satisfaction
With all that in mind, you won’t be surprised that our expectations are high. They believe the key to their success comes from our exemplary products and product knowledge, ensuring that their account managers provide appropriate advice and guidance as well as ensuring that their sales activities meet targets.
What they’re looking for in their Sales Manager:
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills to work with a range of colleagues and clients
- Experience leading, managing, motivating and developing a team
- A professional manner
- A strong understanding of business context and the ability to work to budgets
- A desire to meet and exceed targets
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our client, click ‘Apply’ now to become their Sales Manager!
Our client offers excellent working conditions, a competitive salary, a wide range of benefits including pension, generous staff discount, cycle to work scheme, Company bonus scheme and healthcare after a qualifying period.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'