The Sales Managers will join one of the largest commercial printing firms in the South of England, with a diverse range of clients, ambitious growth plans and turnover of £26m, employing more than 260 people. The roles will also involve helping to implement strategic goals and objectives to ensure business growth and profitability.
Responsible for their teams overall sales performance the successful candidates should be able to clearly demonstrate success in a similar role. The Sales Managers will be highly driven sales management professionals who will thrive on the daily challenge of achieving results through the success of their team. Experience in a creative agency or service based industry is desirable but not essential.
- Working with senior management to set and achieve sales targets across all business divisions
- Ensure through the team leaders that KPI's are set, monitored and exceeded through training, monitoring and development of staff
- Working with the Marketing Manager to help implement/feedback on company marketing
- Ensure profit margins on estimates are achieved whilst keeping conversion rates high
- Develop, implement and deliver a winning pitch process
- Ensure that clients receive the best customer service, and client retention remains high
- Deal with disputes through either staff or clients in a timely and positive manner for speedy and positive resolutions
- Run weekly and monthly strategic meetings to ensure sales team success
- Provide and present accurate reports
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a Sales Manager role leading and mentoring an internal sales team
- Proven success of meeting sales targets
- Previous experience of building & developing commercial B2B relationships
- Ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Solid experience using CRM software and MS Office
- Experience in delivering client-focussed solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to present and report to board members
This is a fantastic opportunity for Sales Managers to join one of the area's leading employers. The company is located in modern premises just off the A27 at Farlington, within easy reach from Portsmouth, Fareham, Havant, Chichester, Waterlooville, and Petersfield areas. Excellent salary, cycle to work scheme, work place pension, child care voucher scheme and free parking on site. Apply now!
- Business Development
- Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'