Job title: Sales Manager / Team Leader
Salary: £40k - £45k OTE + £12k
Benefits: Commission | bonuses| sales incentives | pension | healthcare | life assurance | day off for birthday | money towards gym membership |childcare vouchers |early finish Friday’s | excellent induction & training
Company: Our client is the innovative global leader in e-learning and online training. They work with the world’s leading organisations, across 160 countries and 29 languages, including 65% of the Fortune 500. An opportunity has now arisen for a Sales Manager / Team Leader to join their team.
You will be managing a team of 6 lead generators and responsible for driving the team to acquire new business opportunities to grow pipeline through reactive inbound inquires and outbound proactive activity.
As a Sales Manager / Team Leader your duties will include:
- Manage teams’ pipeline of new sales leads and nurturing them to a well-qualified opportunity
- Work with marketing and manage the lead generation team, to ensure proper strategies are executed.
- Build successful sales campaigns via team’s outbound call campaigns, social selling and event follow-up
- Analyse team metrics and discuss the team performance and review the achievement against agreed KPIs, ensuring that sale team are meeting or exceeding targets
- Mange lead generation process and sales
- Use salesforce automation tools to ensure all data is captured and tracked, and qualified leads are entered and assigned to the appropriate resource.
- Manage relationships with the lead gen team and ensure a high energy environment that focuses on achieving results and maintaining a winning attitude
- Play a key role in leadership meetings and provide regular reporting
- Create a talent management plan, coaching and training to maintain a strong sales culture
- Support the ongoing hiring of the team including recruitment, onboarding, performance management and development plans
The successful Sales Manager / Team Leader will have the following skills/experience:
- Strong sales success in past roles in a consultative solution sales role
- Previous business to business sales experience, with a focus of new business sales
- People management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to initiate and build strong relationships both with suppliers and internal teams
- Must have a heart for leadership and developing others, minimising staff turnover, maximising success of graduate trainees and sales reps
To apply for this position of Sales Manager / Team Leader please click on button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further details.
- IT Sales
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'