An award-winning prestige company is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Manager to join their new site in Berkshire
With customers being at the heart of everything that this business does, they are looking for a Sales Manager who can motivate the sales team on customer excellence
An insight into you daily responsibilities…
* Act as an ambassador for the brand within the leadership team,
* Can identify resource requirements and allocate resource effectively for seasonal peaks.
* Develop a sales action plan and communicate targets effectively to the team.
* Manage the car stock to ensure sales potential is optimising whilst also thinking about return of investment.
* Ensure the team are well informed and effectively utilising their product knowledge, promotional and marketing campaigns, whilst identifying any training opportunities.
* Implement a customer satisfaction strategy within the team.
* Identify and implement process improvements
* Support annual business planning and budgeting for the team
* Be the escalation point for the team resolving every customer complaint professionally.
What are we looking for?
* You will be an experience and highly motivated Sales Manager with dealership experience
* A proven track record in exceeding targets
* The ability to deliver outstanding customer service is essential
* Commercially focused, you need to display the ability to think strategically whilst adopting practical hands on approach in running the business.
What's on offer?
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
A generous salary of £45,000 plus bonus reaching £65,000 as well as excellent benefits including free life assurance, a contributory pension scheme and generous staff discounts.
- ("senior sales executive" or "business manager" or "sales controller" or "sales manager" or "transaction manager" or "assistant sales manager")
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job