CBRE are recruiting for a successful Sales Manager to lead our busy residential sales team based onsite at London City Island.
With our presence in the residential market rapidly increasing, coupled with CBRE’s future growth plans we are looking for an outstanding performer, who has experience continually hitting or exceeding targets.
The successful applicant will be responsible for controlling the sales process on site and managing a team of 4 sales negotiators. We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic sales professional with a proven track record of managing successful sales teams. You’ll lead by example through demonstrating excellent influencing and negotiating skills coupled with active listening techniques.
- Ensuring professional and effective relationships with the developer clients ensuring the highest levels of service at all times.
- Management of onsite sales team.
- Ensuring all Sales leads are followed up as soon as possible whilst recording all information on the internal system.
- Taking any prospective clients to the new homes site as required and then ensure regular contact.
- Ensuring accurate information is conveyed to prospective purchasers and their external agents in accordance with current legislation.
- Continually developing product knowledge and site layout, ensuring current knowledge of build stage.
- Achieving and exceed weekly and monthly targets.
- Motivating the team to achieve target.
- Maintaining a professional and customer-service focused approach at all times.
- Experience in residential sales, preferably on-site sales.
- Experience working in a managerial position.
- Good knowledge on City/City Fringe residential market.
- Experience working on large/multi phased developments is desirable.
- Track record of consistently achieving Sales targets.
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of relevant industry legislation.
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Confident and assertive where required.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Sales Leads
- Sales Process
- Sales Team