£25,000 pa + Commission
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and grow a quote bank of circa £4,000,000 quoted projects
- Work closely with the Managing Director and the developer sales team to target key accounts.
- Develop a winning strategy and close quotes to be passed to the project management team
- Managing the marketing strategy for the business
- Actively promoting via email marketing, telephone and social media channels.
- Liaising with key stakeholders.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience working in a business development role
- Confident phone manner and experience of selling face-to-face.
- A self-motivated professional
- Competitive desire to fulfil your potential.
- Someone who can achieve targets and enjoys new challenges.
- Commercially aware and can understand new industries quickly.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job