Location: Shirebrook, Derbyshire
Salary: £30-35k + OTE + Access to Company Car + Mobile Phone + Expenses + Chocolate Allowance + 25 days holiday p.a. pro-rata
Hours of work: 9.00am to 5.00pm – Monday to Friday
Full time, Permanent
About the Sales Manager:
- Join the exciting world of FMCG sales with a Premier Chocolate, a producer of both own brand, and private label premium chocolate products! We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, passionate Sales Manager to develop our B2B customer base
- The ideal candidate is someone that is passionate about his role, with great communication skills, valuable experience and knowledge, is a problem solver with a creative mind-set.
- To develop new customer relationships to Premier Chocolate
- To meet company sales & profit forecasts with all new, and existing customers
- To develop new product ranges with customers
- The position will involve a lot of travel to meet with customers.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- To liaise with current customers and develop and maintain current sales
- To develop new business sales and seek out new business opportunities for the company
- To ensure the delivery of sales and profit
- To develop product ideas with customers that are commercially viable
- To produce a monthly sales forecast within a tolerance of +/- 10% accuracy
Requirements of the Sales Manager:
- Minimum 3 years Sales experience ideally within FMCG environment (confectionery or Impulse categories desirable), B2B sales experience also desirable.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Pro-active self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude, enthusiasm, high energy levels and a tenacious commitment to work.
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Sage skills are a plus
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Sales Manager role then please apply now!