UK Sales Team Manager (Telesales) - Epping £50,000 - £60,000
A fantastic opportunity up for grabs with a leading hard-goods brand !
Our client is one of Britain’s biggest suppliers of electrical & mechanical workshop tools and machinery.
The UK Sales Team Manager will manage, motivate and develop the telesales team selling to our national database of dealers/ distributors. Markets covered include automotive, hire, builder’s merchants, industrial supplies and many more.
Principle responsibilities and duties:
- Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
- Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
- Interviewing and selecting new members of the sales team.
- Carrying out sales training with sales executives.
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
Key Skills required:
- Proven track record of successfully managing in-house telesales teams, ideally selling technical or hard goods to stockists rather than end users.
- Solid experience selling at national level.
- Experience of construction/engineering sales would be advantageous
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office systems
- Experience negotiating wholesale trade agreements with national builder’s merchants, buying groups or major DIY companies would be ideal
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Annual salary review
- Bonuses twice yearly
- 20 days holiday
- Company Contribution Pension scheme with Life Assurance
- Daily lunch option
- On-site parking