Recruitive is based in Cannock in the West Midlands; we have a newly created position for a national Sales Manager focusing on developing and expanding the current sales force, in the ever growing UK market of recruitment software and reporting to the CEO/Sales Director. We are a market leader in Cloud based SaaS, recruitment software solutions. With an already substantial client base, secured through direct sales, our vision is now to secure even greater growth through strategic appointments and inward investment.. This is about building deeply strategic partnerships and not simply transactional relationships.
We already boast some fantastic clients and leading brands across a spectrum of organisations within the UK. Where there are recruitment problems to be resolved Recruitive have the solution. With a proven and well established front end recruitment solution applicable to any employer, the opportunities are endless.
Duties will include:
- Define sales strategies collaboratively with a full sales team and management
- Develop proposals which articulate the company's solution, market leadership and unique value
- Build and execute sales plans to achieve revenue targets on a quarterly basis
- Develop and manage sales agreements and administer all contractual terms
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to forecast future revenue
- Drive strategies across the business to meet financial and personal objectives
- Develop and manage reporting and financial tracking of strategic sales activities
- Ability to develop and implement a solid pipeline
- Contribute and attend HR and recruitment exhibitions
- Be an ambassador for Recruitive at all times.
Suitable candidates will have a proven track record in
- 7+ years' successful sales management experience with a proven track record of managing a national sales team
- Proven track record in B2B and experience in SaaS and/or Cloud Software at the C suite level
- Experience with an in-depth knowledge of the UK recruitment process and HR function
- Understanding of a successful sales cycle
- Ability to work both independently and motivate the sales team
- Manage conflict and objections turning negative scenarios into positives
- Strong presentation skills as this is a client facing role
- Excellent customer relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel
In return we offer a friendly, professional and diverse working environment with full USP strategy training and support from the day you start.
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished sales manager to join a forward-thinking company rewarded with a competitive basic salary with uncapped commission structure.
If you are a new business winner with excellent sales management experience we would welcome the chance to speak to you
- Sales Management