The Best Connection Group Limited, are looking to appoint an experienced Sales Manager to play a key part in our ongoing expansion. This role is not a lead generation position and requires detailed 360 sales approach in order to be successful.
Duties and responsibilities:
The role of a Sales Manager is ever changing, from cold calling clients anywhere in the UK to delivering high-level presentations for large companies across all industry sectors, the ability to adapt and change for any given situation is important.
Some of the key daily duties will include;
- Researching & canvassing prospective leads
- Managing sales leads through effective database Management (CRM)
- Preparing and delivering tenders
- Travelling to clients sites across the country
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Delivering contract rollouts to over 80 branches
Additional duties will include developing sales material, working with our legal team to negotiate contracts, attending service meetings and supporting internal projects.
Key Skills / Experience:
The ideal candidate for the role of Sales Manager will have a track record of managing a 360 sales process, as part of this process it is expected that you will possess the following capabilities;
- Self-motivates and hits targets
- Works accurately and sets high standards
- Can build rapport both internally and externally to establish on-going professional relationships
- Committed to personal development and career progression
- A track record of securing new business
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Initiative and enthusiasm within the sales process
- Strong presentation skills and tender writing experience
- Some knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Flexibility to work late and stay overnight for client meetings where required
The Best Connection, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors. With a peaked turnover of £319 million, we are one of the largest providers of Industrial and driving staff in the UK.
- Basic Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
- Uncapped attractive team bonus
- Company car or car allowance scheme dependant on experience
- BUPA & Pension after qualifying period
- 30 days holiday per year, rising to 33 days after completing 1 years’ service (inclusive of statutory holidays)
- 3-month professional foundation training course, followed by on-going training and development opportunities. Business Development courses to develop and consolidate existing sales skills.
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Client Meetings
- Sales Leads
- Sales Material
- Tender Writing