Sales Manager, Competitive Salary, East Dorset, 20 days holiday + bank holidays + benefits
We are seeking an experienced and competent Sales Manager to work for an East Dorset based company.
You will be managing international construction projects from beginning to end, developing ongoing relationships with existing clients and seeking new opportunities and quoting new enquiries.
The role of Sales Manager will include:
- Identifying new sales opportunities through creation and execution of export sales strategy
- Securing high value capital sales in to key markets globally
- Developing business and key relationships
- Negotiating sales deals, quotations and pricing
- Take projects from initial concept through to compete proposal process to customer sign off
- Understanding standard forms of UK contract in collaboration with the Contracts department and negotiating the best possible terms
- Have a project led sales approach and ability to manage long lead times
- Travel internationally to create sales opportunists and attend industry trade shows and exhibitions
- Attending contract launch meetings when required
Skills and Experience:
- Sales experience within the structural steel industry
- Experience overseeing projects from concept to completion
- Proven track record in sales
- Commercially astute
This would suit candidates currently working as a: Sales Engineer, Project Engineer, Technical Sales Manager, Construction Project Manager, Technical Area Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Project Sales Manager or Construction Sales Account Manager
If you are interested in this position, please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively, to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
- Sales Opportunities
- Project Sales