We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join an International Transportation Organisation, at their offices based near Dover.
An excellent salary of £35,000 - £40,000 + OTE is on offer as well as other great benefits including a company car!
Are you a dynamic sales professional with experience leading a team?
Are you looking to join an established company and play a key role in its continued growth?
If so, this may be the ideal role for you!
About the Sales Manager role
As the Sales Manager, you will be managing a large sales team of Telesales Executives, visiting prospective clients and carrying out lead generation.
Key aspects will include:
- Preparing Sales Correspondence and quotes for new business
- Carrying out lead generation and new business sales canvassing
- Visiting prospective and existing clients in the UK
- Carrying out sales training & staff appraisals
- Preparing business performance statistics to present at weekly management meeting
- Participating in key supplier meetings
Skills you will need as the Sales Manager:
- Proven success in Sales & New Business Development
- Proven success in Sales Management
- The ability to make structured, effective cold calls and develop relationships with new business prospects
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 16 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.