My client is a leading manufacturer within the lighting sector across Europe, producing high quality emergency lighting products for the commercial, public and private sectors. With a strong reputation within the lighting industry, my client pride themselves on offering the most substantial product and systems available. Upon perfecting the most superior emergency lighting products, they are now on the lookout for an experienced Business development manager to generate new leads and focus on the growth of the organisations revenue.
The Role & Candidate
As a business development manager you will report directly to the Head of UK Sales. You will be responsible for sales to primarily new customers, as well as a small proportion of account management for the Company's range of emergency lighting products. This role will require you to develop detailed specifications and projects to sell to new and existing customers, along with sales leads generated through the head office. Working from home, and on the road, you will be expected to manage your own time effectively allowing customer visits and meetings to be scheduled in order to build relationships and secure business.
As a potential candidate:
- Proven track record in emergency lighting sales
- You will have accounts experience and be a tough negotiator with the ability to see the internal and external customer's point of view.
- You will be a self-motivated and self-disciplined individual who possess high energy, stringent time management skills and above all the ability to think on their feet.
- You will possess an ability to instigate, identify and capitalize on business opportunities whilst exploring all potential avenues for business.
- You will demonstrate an ability to talk at all levels. Typical Decision Makers range from Purchasing Managers to Board level Directors both internally and externally.
- Electrical Engineering qualification advantageous.
- Full driving licence is a must.
To apply for this role please send a full CV to:
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
- Regional Sales
- Sales Executive
- Sales Representative
- Technical Sales
- Area Sales Manager
- External Sales
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Territory Sales