POSITION: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Fareham, Hampshire
SALARY: Up to 30K Basic, OTE 50K+
AVERAGE WEEKLY HOURS: 37.5
BENEFITS: Free parking, company away days, incentive schemes, pension, Life Insurance and much more!!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and talented team leader to join our client who are an award winning, family friendly progressive company.
The successful applicant will need to be self-motivated, flexible, and driven, with good communication, IT, and organisational skills. With individual and group sales targets to achieve, the team leader must be able to show initiative and work collaboratively to help their brand succeed. It is essential that they are an enthusiastic team player and be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure success.
To plan and carry out sales activities across multiple platforms maintaining and developing the sales portfolio to UK and International accounts in accordance with agreed business plans. This will include the following duties:
- Motivating and driving the sales performance of the team
- Using effective planning and client relationship development to meet and exceed both personal and group targets
- Maintaining regular contact with all prospective, previous and existing customers via outbound calls, ensuring their marketing needs are identified through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Attending exhibitions and events to network and create new client opportunities.
The suitable candidate will have/be:
- Effective sales techniques and skills demonstrated by a successful track record of exceeding targets and goals in successful b2b sales.
- Have strong organisational skills to track client opportunity, relationship management and sales pipeline management.
- Effective communicator, able to converse with a variety of people at varying levels of seniority.
- A positive, can do attitude with a willingness and ability to deliver to both personal and team goals.
- Commercially astute you will be keen to join a company in which the delivery of corporate objectives in a team environment is both recognised and remunerated.
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
To apply, send CV, a covering email outlining your experience and why this would be an appropriate role for you.
Previous experience will include : Call Centre Manager, Sales Team Leader, B2B Sales Manager, Senior Sales, B2B Sales Executive, Telesales Manager.
- Sales Team