Our Client, the market leader in the European self-storage industry is now looking for a Sales Manager to join them in Twickenham.
The ideal candidate will have great organisational skills and technical know-how, as well as being experienced, articulate and confident in both the UK and European markets. The Sales Manager must be technically credible, and have a real passion for communication and relationship-building with both prospective and existing clients.
Responsibilities and Duties for the role:
- Building, developing and managing relationships with prospective and existing high-value clients, most with an entrepreneurial background (and some big personalities)
- Prospecting for new lead opportunities and working quickly and precisely from pre-generated leads
- Preparing and performing both inbound and outbound sales calls to potential/current clients
- Cross and up-selling the company's full product range where possible, whilst keeping the best interests of the client in mind
- Assessing the market, analysing competitors, both foreign and domestic, and developing sales strategies for market share penetration and growth
- Analysing sales opportunities to maximise gross margin earnings
- Maintaining and growing key accounts
- Attending trade shows/fairs as required to represent the company and the product
- Keeping up with product development and actively contributing to its evolution
- Logging and maintaining all relevant customer and lead information in our Microsoft Dynamics CRM database
- Working collaboratively with other departments (e.g. Marketing, Operations and Design) to grow the overall revenue and to project manage contracts effectively
- Being aware of cost implications and being able to find solutions. Resolving pricing, invoicing, credit, payment and/or shipping discrepancies for the client, working together with colleagues
- Efficiently managing time and projects whilst spending sufficient time with clients as and where required
- Educating inexperienced clients and the ability to devote significant time to the 'long' sell
- Liaising with industry champions and providers of connected products and services
- Customer satisfaction: proactive problem-solving, conflict handling and complaints resolution
If you meet the requirements for this role and you're interested to hear more then please apply and we will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job