SALES MANAGER - Amazing company !!
SALARY UP TO £60,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE PLUS 4% COMMISSION ON MARGIN, COMPANY VAN/CAR, LAPTOP, MOBILE PHONE ETC.
Our client, one of the UK’s leading service providers to the construction and recruitment industry, now requires an experienced Sales Manager to take responsibility for a team of approximately six sales executives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for the company
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Servicing the needs of our existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets/KPIs for the team as a whole
Recruiting and training all new team members
- Allocating areas to Sales Representatives
- Developing sales strategies
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to Directors
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
- Sales Manager Experience
- SalesForce Knowledge
If you feel you are the right applicant for this position and you would like to be part of an exciting, growing company, then please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Organisational Skills
- Sales Management
- Good Business Sense
- Sales & Negotiation Skills