Chesterfield (with frequent travel across an assigned territory)
Are you a talented and ambitious field sales professional looking for your next challenge? Ready to step up into a Sales Manager role looking after your own region? If so, read on.
Our client is part of a leading group who are market leaders in the supply of valves, fittings and flow control equipment to the Water, Waste Water, Oil, Gas and Fire Protection industries throughout the world.
They are now looking for a Sales Manager to join their Chesterfield team.
- Salary in the region of £35,000
- 33 days’ holiday
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Westfield health cover
- Lifestyle benefits package
Joining this family-oriented company, you will discover a strong team ethic and plenty of training and development. Our client places strong emphasis on learning and considers themselves to be a 'learning organisation’ meaning there will be plenty of opportunity to develop.
You’ll find plenty of challenge in this role, as well as great rewards and the opportunity to forge bonds with key industry figures. If you love the thrill of closing a sale, winning back a lost account or hunting out a vital lead, this is the role you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
As a Sales Manager, you will take on an office and field-based sales position that will see you develop and increase profitable sales through the current portfolio of channels.
In particular, you will focus on increasing and expanding sales in dormant and new markets with new distributors and agents.
Utilising your incredible sales skills, you will
- Develop and implement sales and business strategies for specific markets
- Meet with key accounts on a regular basis to establish and maintain strong working relationships and deliver great service
- Assist and support distributors and agents across your assigned region, areas and markets
- Set pricing and margin strategies for your contracts
- Ensure relationships with key customers are developed into partnerships
To be considered as a Sales Manager, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience in a field sales role
- Consultative and/or solution orientated B2B sales experience
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to engage customers and internal stakeholders at all levels
- To be a confident presenter who can communicate and deliver persuasive customer value propositions
Other organisations may call this role Sales Manager, Field Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Area sales Manager, Field Sales Rep, Sales Executive, or Regional Sales Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could see yourself as our client’s next Sales Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job