An opportunity has arisen with a forward thinking, bespoke software solutions provider to become their new Sales Manager. As Sales Manager, you'll be empowered with the responsibility of implementing strategies to increase sales of products and services and contribute to the overall growth of business.
- Define and implement the strategy for new business generation and company growth
- Motivate and incentivise the sales team to focus on sales strategies and company growth
- Recruit and train sales team members and ensure the team is fully trained on the product and can perform product demonstrations
- Conduct weekly sales progress reviews with the sales team and bi monthly sales meetings
- Conduct the mid-year and end of year service reviews for each member of the group and develop performance strategies for employees
- Engage with the top customers and meet with them twice per year
- Produce meaningful KPI reports for the sales and management teams and achieve net revenue sales in line with annual forecast
- Review and improve processes related to: prospecting, quoting, contracting management and order confirmation.
- Provide progress reports and be an active member of the Senior Management team
- Excellent management skills and the ability to work collaboratively and accept responsibility
- Experience managing a sales team within a technology related environment
- Strong and confident customer management
- A creative approach to sales revenue
- Performance management to a high standard
- A key focus on developing others
- Previous experience in a field sales role
You'll be reporting to the Managing Director, and will be responsible for coaching and managing a team of talented sales professionals as well as managing customer communications and devising and implementing strategies for the business.
If you're looking for the opportunity to join an innovative profitable business with the chance to develop a team and contribute to the overall growth then call Melissa at Rubicon.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Field Sales
- Technical Sales
- Business Growth
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job