A UK Leading Marketing Agency is looking for a driven Sales Manager to join their expanding team working with one of their Large Financial Services Clients. They are now looking to take the business to the next level and need a driven, highly-organised sales/business development professional with experience in the transcreation sector to drive this growth.
The qualified candidate will be able to generate significant revenue and commissions through aggressive outbound calling to executives and decision makers. In addition, the Sales Manager must have the ability to approach and present to upper management and C-Level decision-makers.
- Generate new business through aggressive prospecting (via cold calling, online tools, and network events).
- Pitch/present to prospects with confidence.
- Follow up and keep in regular contact with leads.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Business Development teams to develop and implement growth strategies.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Business Developers to build on existing accounts.
- Effectively communicate project specifications to Project Account Managers.
- Regular reports to senior management.
- Keep abreast of all key competitor activity.
- Identify and communicate potential opportunities within the wider group.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role from the languages sector;
- Proven history of growing a healthy pipeline;
- Experience in sales and successfully winning new business;
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of least one other language;
- Excellent communication skills and personable manner;
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation and closing skills;
- Good IT knowledge, particularly MS Office suite.
- The ideal candidate will have established a network of professionals and buyers within the industry.
- Commission structure + bonus scheme represents OTE of £60k
- 20 days’ holiday
- Career growth opportunity