Sales Manager / Field Sales / Business Development Manager / B2B Sales / Transport / Logistics
An exciting position has arisen for a Sales Manager with 5+ years field sales experience to join a high profile, fast moving Logistics Company based in the Dorset area.
As a well-established Transport business based in the South West of England, following a major investment programme, they now have an opportunity for a proven Sales Manager to join their successful team.
The ideal candidate will live within the Dorset area and have a minimum of 5 years field sales experience. Transport or logistical experience is not essential but would be a distinct advantage.
This role is 100% new business generation in a fast-paced and competitive marketplace. You will be negotiating at senior manager / board level, and will also need to promptly and accurately report back to the Directors as required.
They are looking for someone with a proven track record of converting sales from cold call to close, in short, a hunter hungry for success.
- 5+ years' new business sales experience selling a service (essential)
- Integral knowledge of the Dorset B2B marketplace
- Ability to develop new streams of business from cold call to close
- Effective communication skills with the ability to close a sale
- Computer literate with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency
- Self-motivated with the ability to work using own initiative
In return you can expect all the benefits associated with a growing logistics company, plus an excellent package including uncapped commission.
Salary: £25k per annum, OTE £37k
If you feel you have the expertise and enthusiasm to make a success of this role, our client would love to hear from you.
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- Sales Manager / Field Sales / Business Development Manager / B2B Sales / Transport / Logistics