Our client is the world’s largest business to business trade exchange with a business marketplace of over 54,000 cardholders who barter-trade over a quarter of a billion pounds each year with 75 offices around the world and over 600 staff serving their members. Their growth strategy is currently focussed on moving further into the European marketplace.
Position: Sales Manager
Location: Northallerton, Yorkshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30k plus bonus + Car / or mileage allowance + Mobile (OTE £50k +)
About the role:
Our client is recruiting for experienced a Sales Manager for a financial services company based in North Yorkshire. This role is a full time permanent position with opportunities for growth and development.
This position is an office role when you will be effectively running the day to day operations of the sales team. You will be self-motivated and target driven open to taking on responsibilities and smashing the sales teams targets. The right candidate will be an active networker and keen to grow the customer base.
- Identifying growth opportunities
- Developing area sales activity to ensure targets are meeting met
- Attend networking opportunities on behalf of the company
- Prepare weekly sales figures to present to company stakeholders
- Producing weekly sales reports and KPI trackers
- Drive and develop a team of sales executives
- Able to structure and forecast sales figures
- Proven experience in a Sales Management role
- Be able to effectively manage a team of sales executives
- Commercially aware
- Good excel skills with demonstrable analytical and administrative skills
- Full valid UK Drivers Licence
You may have experience of the following: Sales Manager, Senior Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Head of Sales, Business Development Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Senior Key Account Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Senior Account Management, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.