We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager on a short-term contract for up to three months to help us to meet our occupancy and revenue targets at the Portsmouth Technopole. You will be responsible for maximising our sales potential by creating and implementing competitive and creative sales plans to attract new customers to take space at the Centre. In return you will receive a competitive salary pro rata of £40,000 per annum + bonus and benefits.
These are exciting times for Oxford Innovation. We are the UK’s leading operator of Innovation Centres which provide office and laboratory space to growing companies throughout the UK. We manage twenty four centres across the UK, providing space and support to nearly 1,000 innovative and growing companies.
About the role
As our Sales Manager you will develop and lead various marketing initiatives in conjunction with the marketing team, and generally drive footfall and sales related activity aimed at maximizing future Centre occupancy As Sales Manager the generation of new sales leads, promoting the availability of space within the Centre and the services and opportunities to connect with the University will be part of your role, as will networking at appropriate business and University events in the local area.
The Sales Manager duties and key responsibilities:
- Promote available space in the centre on pre- agreed commercial terms
- To generate revenue from various products available in the centre
- To ensure the centre is fully exposed to the market to maximize revenue opportunities
- Network with influencers and inward investment bodies and target potential customers as required
- Liaison with Marketing Team to assist in preparing marketing collateral suitable for the centre
- Identify, recommend and implement local marketing initiatives
- Identify additional revenue creating opportunities
- Liaise with the centre’s client where appropriate
- Input and maintain CRM data and provide regular reports on sales trends to the Regional Manager
What we’re looking for in our Sales Manager:
The ideal candidate will be a skilled salesperson experienced in selling an asset of the size, character and quality of an Innovation/Business Centre. Plenty of support and training will be available but you will need to possess excellent communication and decision making skills and be driven and focussed in your activity.
In our last Staff Survey, 'people’, 'colleagues’ and 'team’ were the most often mentioned reasons why our staff like working here and we were delighted to get some great feedback about our flexible, respectful and friendly working environment. We run staff incentives schemes which give everyone the chance to be rewarded for their contribution, and our benefits package is highly competitive with other similar-sized employers.
If you would like to join our team as our new Sales Manager then please click 'apply’ today, we would love to hear from you!
Closing Date: 18 February 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job