Sales Manager - Tunbridge Wells - £60k OTE - Permanent.
Are you currently seeking the next step up in your career? Are you looking for a leadership/management position?
My Client is a well-established, award-winning company and they are currently looking for a Sales Manager join their EMEA leadership team in Tunbridge Wells. You will lead a team of account managers and business development managers, to drive exceptional customer experience and achieve revenue goals. You will be responsible for the development and business results of the team; through motivation, inspiration, skill development, training, coaching and adhere to activity standards.
* Lead the day-to-day management of a team of Account Managers and New Business Development Managers; each are responsible for achieving monthly pipeline targets.
* Support the development and execution of the sales strategy as part of the sales leadership team.
* Build new sales starter induction program, and identify, analyse and implement process improvements,
* Collaborate across the business to share and learn best practices.
* Constantly monitor, report and analyse KPI's and minimum standards via their storage CRM system, and Sage 200 reporting system.
* 5+ years' experience in a sales leadership/management role.
* Experience executing on metrics and quotas and a track record of over-performance.
* Experience exceeding team and individual targets.
* You are passionate about the personal development of those within your team.
* Experience working within the live events industry
* Good experience using Sage CRM, Sage 2000 and Mitel
* Good knowledge of Salesforce CRM