Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: National role
Salary: Negotiable plus bonus, car, phone and laptop.
Our client is a leading European motorsport manufacturer with state of the art production and cutting-edge design. They are dedicated and focused on creating impressive products to be proud of. In this role you will be representing a premium brand and working for a serious player in the industry and always be expected to deliver outstanding results. To succeed in this position, you will be a confident relationship builder, target driven and have prior relative automotive/motorsport experience.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Regular contact and liaison with sales dealers
- Achieve annual area sales targets
- Analysing outlet performance verses target
- Monitor stock levels through physical stock checks
- Support of National trade shows and marketing events
- Communication of UK sales and marketing activity
- Management and resolution of any issues
- Maintain an 8 weekly client call cycle
- Annual review of standards within the area
- Achievement of all motorsport and accessories targets
- Assist with office based support and account management
- Co-ordination of all pre-orders and promotional activity
- Support at National shows and marketing events
- Assist where required with internal reporting
- Arrange any relevant product training courses as required
Desirable experience and skills:
- The ideal candidate will have motor industry sales or account management experience.
- Ability to forge and maintain strong business relationships
- Solid working knowledge of excel to produce reports
- Prior experience of managing a large sales area
- Genuine positivity and resourceful nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A bright and energetic personality.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Matthew on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
- account management