Sector: Digital Marketing
Salary: Up to £40-50,000 basic plus £20,000 OTE
- Upselling and cross-selling a range of Performance Marketing solutions
- Managing international brands across the Retail and Travel sectors
- Wide range of new and established brands
The Role: Working for this top Digital Marketing business, the Sales Manager will be responsible for upselling and cross-selling a range of performance marketing solutions, including SEO and PPC marketing management, to brands across the Retail and Travel sectors. This is a varied and challenging role that will suit a proven Account Manager with market knowledge and a flare for identifying new business opportunities.
The Company: Founded in 2011, this market-leading German firm help brands to successfully manage today's digital pressure for innovation by digitalising their strategies, processes and customer relations. With serious growth plans on track for 2018, the successful Sales Manager will be joining the firm at a flourishing time in its development.
As Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Upselling and cross-selling Performance Marketing solutions, from SEO and analytics to PPC marketing management
- Managing an existing client base of international brands across the Retail and Travel sectors
- Regular client meetings
For this Sales Manager position we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 3-5 years proven B2B sales experience
- Proven people management skills
- Experience within the Media / Events market
- A confident and driven personality who is an effective relationship builder
Benefits of this Sales Manager role:
- Up to £40-50,000 basic salary plus £20,000 OTE
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Pension, Perbox, plus 28 days' holiday
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on, please contact Max Goreham on .
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job