Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: Competitive salary & OTE
Location: London (Piccadilly Circus), United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Full-time
An exciting opening has arisen for a Sales Manager on our Risk.net team. With the restructure of the Risk business the marketing solutions sales team is now aligned fully to the Risk.net brand and this role will look at developing and growing existing relationships with clients as well as building new business from prospective clients. Risk is our biggest publication and one that is leading in its market sector. The relationships we harbour are long-term, unique and highly valued.
We are looking for a strong sales person to truly add value to our clients and the team here at Infopro. Working in a team of eight, it is important that the newest member of our family is happy to work in a collaborative environment and is a team player.
- A proven track record in business development and face to face selling.
- A clear understanding of the capital markets/financial services industry.
- The ability to build working relationships, sell and negotiate with new clients.
- A strong, supportive team player who has a healthy sense of competition.
- Degree educated, or equivalent, in Business or English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What's on offer:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a Competitive Salary we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising up to 30 days)
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonusly Employee Recognition
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Onsite monthly Chair Massage
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Vodafone Employee Advantage Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Flexible Working
And many more!
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
How to apply:
Click on "Apply Now" to start your journey with Infopro Digital!
- Capital Markets
- Financial Services
- Media Sales
- B2B sales