Started in 1995, Roomspace is the UK’s longest established corporate housing provider with apartments located across key European hubs including London, Madrid, Barcelona and Lisbon. Working with businesses to offer an efficient, cost effective solution to their temporary accommodation requirements.
Due to the expansion of its Sales Team Roomspace are looking to recruit an experienced and energetic Sales Manager.
Salary: According to experience
Excellent bonus scheme
21 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
Laptop / mobile
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the development of new business from various sources and the growth of existing accounts within their allocated territory. This will be achieved though effective communication and raising brand awareness with local companies where Roomspace has a presence. The successful candidate will have individual quarterly revenue and occupancy targets related to new business development.
Experience within the industry is not necessary however a proven history of meeting and exceeding individual sales targets is essential. The ideal candidate will have a proactive outlook with a flexible and keen attitude towards work and working outside core job role and working hours when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to climb the ladder working towards a successful career in Sales as there is opportunity for progression.
Key Responsibilities / Competencies:
New Business/Account Development:
• Development and growth of existing Roomspace clients
• Expanding sales through our alliance partners
• Identify new business opportunities within your allocated Roomspace territory
• Maximize on any new business opportunity presented
• Identify the key contacts within each existing and new business account and their primary objectives
• Maintain on-going contact with these contacts as appropriate
• Evaluate the potential business from each account
• Secure appointments/initial consultations; schedule and lead meetings with clients
• Cold calling and area sales blitz’s when required
• Assess competitor activity regularly in your allocated territory
• To arrange and attend open days and familiarization trips to increase brand awareness
• Attend trade shows and exhibitions
• Carry out check-in’s and viewings when required
• To work with the Implementation Manager with the onboarding of new accounts
• To assist, when required, in the resolution of any complaints received
• Out of hours’ support (on a rota basis)
• To produce monthly sales reports and achieve monthly KPI’s
• Complete any tasks or ad hoc duties set by the Director of Sales that the business requires
• Strong interpersonal skills combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively organise your own workload is a must
• Strong negotiation and closing skills
• Self-motivated and able to handle a fast paced and pressurised environment
• Consultative and empathetic approach to client’s needs
• Ability to generate, develop and maintain a sustainable pipeline of business
• Work well in a team environment and willing to support your colleagues
• Driven, ambitious, focused and determined to succeed
• The ability to build rapport with internal and external customers, meet targets, book appointments and maintain excellent client relationships
• A good persuasive personality with a solution orientated approach
• Account management and accurate analysing and reporting skills
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful candidate, therefore if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application please be aware that in this instance we have chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
The Apartment Service does not discriminate on grounds of Age, Disability, Gender Assignment, Marriage and Civil Partnership, Pregnancy and Maternity, Race, Religion and belief, Sex, Sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.
Salary: According to experience
Please apply online for this Sales Manager role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
No Agencies Please
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job