CCA Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client based in the Scottish Borders in appointing a Sales Manager - IT/Telecoms for a newly created post.
We are looking to speak to Sales Managers based in and around the Scottish Borders/Edinburgh area who will lead the account management and sales efforts across the UK for this market leading IT & Communications company.
This Sales Manager role is critical to the growth of the business and in achieving their ambitious goals of doubling their turnover by 2020, which given that they tripled their turnover in the last 4 years, is a very achievable goal!! This client boasts organic growth and a growing customer base with some of the most well-known brands both nationally and internationally. The appointment of the right candidate in the Sales Manager role is pivotal in keeping the momentum going and achieve this goal.
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager - IT/Telecoms
- Creating and implementing sales and channel strategy, including sales and profitability.
- Responsible for the development of you own suite of strategic sales partner relationships and target customers throughout the UK.
- Owner of commercial discussion and negotiations with sales partners.
- Presence and input at senior management meetings as well as board
- Managing and leading a high performing team of account manager and sales representatives.
- Develop and harness a great working culture built for successful delivery of the sales strategy.
To be considered for this role you will have
- Proven track record in a technical sales role, preferably within IT/Telecoms
- Both field and business to business sales experience
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to pull together proposal and contracts
- Hunger for success and be driven by profitability
- A leader with the style and approach that drives a motivated and winning team
- A can do attitude with great spirit and resilience
Please apply now for more information and a confidential discussion.
- Sales Management Stakeholder Management IT Telecommunications