Jazz Personnel are currently partnered with a long established energy consultancy based in London. At the forefront of innovation within energy cost management and flexible energy technology for over 37 years, the business has developed over 3,000 customers across 18,000 locations in 3 continents.
The ambitious company are looking to hire an experienced, enthusiastic Sales Manager to contribute in developing the business further.
Our client's core focus is partnering with blue-chip, high turnover businesses, offering a completely bespoke utilities account management service.
If you are a commercially astute Sales Manager wanting to be part of a dynamic, rewarding, successful business then this could be the move for you.
This newly created role will have full accountability for developing and managing a growing sales team through our exciting period of growth. Using a variety of methods, you will help manage the recruitment of the sales team whilst we go through this period of growth, you will be involved with coaching of the sales team, achieving team targets and the opportunity to bring new ideas to the table. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a track record of successful, high value sales, credible B2B sales-development experience within a small sized organisation.
What is key is building the right environment which will achieve results, currently we are a small team who will be growing and the right candidate will be involved with the whole process.
- Managing both SME and I&C clients
- Running regular meetings for the sales team
- The ability to motivate and nurture sales team members
- Keeping the company CRM up-to-date
- Overall leadership and development of our growing sales team, as well as a broad contributor to the broader sales and marketing team.
- Proactively developing and growing new leads in the I&C sector.
- Initially forming and developing great B2B relationships and with a view to converting these relationships into new sales opportunities.
- Ability to spot opportunities and clearly present them back to the team
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Providing management by growing and developing a team through recruitment and training other individuals as the channel grows, ensuring that the team is operating in line with company expectations with a high level of customer service
- Communicating clearly regular progress reports presented to the Managing Director, using this process to identify areas of potential improvement and striving to achieve this
- Will have the ability to learn and develop
- Can provide comprehensive long-term and short-term advice to our customers
- Self-motivated, necessary sales qualities of drive, persuasiveness and tenacity
- Management of team workloads; ensuring that price deadlines are met
- Ability to inspire the team, to maintain and improve morale in order to achieve sales targets
- 5 year's experience in high value B2B sales
- Knowledge of DSR & FFR is desired but not essential
- Experience managing a team
- Good track record of achieving weekly/monthly targets
- Knowledge of the energy markets and energy consultancy business is essential
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to identify and develop strong relationships with prospective customers on a corporate level
- Ability to work successfully, both autonomously and within a team
- Strong interpersonal communication, networking and analytic sales skills
- Well organised and able to make to make decisions under pressure
- Excellent influencing, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to be able to manage multiple client projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
If you feel you are suited to this career opportunity, do not miss out! Apply now!