As Sales Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing a business plan and sales strategy
- Ensuring the effective activity and results performance of the current sales team
- Recruitment of new sales agents as and when necessary
- Creating and employing effective marketing strategies to get an effective flow of leads
- Controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Training of sales team
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
We need someone who has experience of managing sales team effectively. You should have proven leadership skills and the ability to drive sales teams forward. In addition you should be
- Target driven
- Gently assertive with the ability to influence others
- Able to take full control over the sales function
In terms of what industries you have worked in it is irrelevant, our client wants a people focused Sales Manager to drive their business forward.
It is likely that the right candidate will be currently living in either the LL or CH postcode and will have experience of leading/managing Sales Teams
To apply please send your CV to the link below.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.
- Team Leader
- Sales Manager
- Sales Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job