Experienced SALES MANAGER needed for a makeup company.
PACKAGE: SALARY Circa £45k + PERFORMANCE RELATED BONUS.
POUTCASE, one of the fastest growing premium makeup phone case brands in the world, is seeking an International Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director and Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Possess excellent knowledge of the beauty professional industry; experience from both direct & distributor led products is advantageous
- Strong verbal communication skills, highly literate and numerate to confidently act as an ambassador, articulating the quality product and enhancing the brand recognition in developing and presenting to business customers.
- Exceptional proven Account Management experience - likely to be a minimum of 2 years in a Sales or Account Management role working with makeup, other beauty or fashion products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, commercially astute to appreciate and understand the value, contribution, and complexity of initiating, developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships for a future business generation.
- Understanding of the beauty and technology market is essential
If this exciting and challenging new role is for you please apply.
We thank you for your interest in working for PoutCase and for taking the time to apply today.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Communication Skills
- Management Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job