aspire cambridge are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager to join a well established telemarketing company based in London. They require the successful candidate to have had previous experience within sales management and have developed a new team.
- Develop a new sales team in London
- Working with Line Managers to recruit a team of experienced and high performing sales people
- Create an effective training, monitoring and management plan
- Meet and exceed profit goals as an individual and as a team
- Attend the team’s client meetings to develop and support the sales team
- Manage day-to-day performance, activity and work attendance
Skills and experience:
- At least 3 to 5 years experience as a sales manager
- Strong sales background in the telecommunications industry
- External field sales experience
- Sales management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
Hours: Full time
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Uncapped Commission
- Auto Enrolment into perk box
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job