- THE COMPANY;
- Our client is a well established, highly regarded, rapidly growing pipes and fittings, manifolds, ball valves and press fit fittings manufacturer.
- Their products are used across the domestic and commercial sectors and projects would include Student accommodation, hotels, hospitals and temporary buildings.
- They typically target Main contractors, M&E sub contractors and then back-sell via the merchants and stockists.
- THE ROLE;
- Due to the promotion of the current incumbent, our client is looking for an inspiring, confident Field Sales Manager, to manage, coach, mentor and motivate the current team of 3 ASMs across England.
- They have ambitious plans for the successful candidate to recruit 5 extra ASMs within the next 2- 3 years.
- You will typically spend 2 days per week doing joint calls with your sales team and 3 days per week looking after and developing Key M&E Contractor relationships along with key merchant contacts.
- You will be responsible for recruitment, appraisals, training and coaching your team.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
- Ideally you will have strong People management experience in the plumbing and heating, M&E or Building services world, along with a demonstrable sales track record.
- You will be a great communicator, able to support, train, mentor and recruit a winning team. Technically capable, project led and ambitious, as you will be responsible for growing the team.
- A work hard, play hard mentality, with a keen desire to add value to the companies management team.
- THE REMUNERATION;
- Basic salary of £40k- £48k+ (dependent on experience)
- 20% earning potential on top.
- Fully expensed BMW 3 series or Audi A4 company car
- 23 days holiday, rising with service
- 5% contributory pension
- Company credit card, laptop, iphone etc.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sales Manager, so if you have the qualities that our client is looking for, then please apply straight away!!
SEO; London, Bristol, Southampton, Birmingham, Nottingham, Swindon, Oxford, Stoke, Manchester, Leeds, Plumbing and heating, underfloor heating, press fit fittings.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Building Services
- Sales Manager
- Plumbing and Heating
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job