Looking for a sales role with a difference?
Interested in a role as a Sales Manager?
- Experienced agency recruitment consultant?
- Experienced in IT sales
- Fed up with the daily grind of KPI’s?
- Understand the full recruitment lifecycle?
- Excited about the use of proper video technology within recruitment?
- Want to utilise your knowledge and contacts to enhance the recruitment experience for clients and candidates?
- A solid track record in recruitment/technical sales?
- Passionate about technology?
Keep reading because this is not a recruitment role -
My client is Odro - they are a tech start up, cash positive and have been rolling out cutting edge technology for their award winning platform that everyone is talking about (and using).
Expansion means they need another Client Engagement Manager, ok it’s a fancy title, you might know it better as a Sales Manager – here’s what you will be doing.
- Selling Odro’s services to HR contacts, in-house recruiters and recruitment agencies
- Demonstrating the technology and explaining the benefits
- Discussing technical aspects and translating into real world solutions
- Providing an outstanding customer experience
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to really carve out a brilliant career with an exciting company, these guys are going places – be part of the journey
- The opportunity to utilise your recruitment/IT sales knowledge and contacts in a different offering
- Be part of a fun, hard working and talented team
I suspect by this point you are excited to be part of this, well to be considered you also need to ensure you understand some further points –
No micro management at Odro, they are all too busy, you must be a true self starter, not need someone to motivate you every 5 minutes and can plan your working day methodically and productively.
Be prepared to undertake travel (UK and Europe) with overnight stays when needed
You need to be commercially aware, you know the value of a pound, and you know “time is money”
The “office” is probably unlike anything you have worked in before – in a good way – a large open plan space in a historic building near Glasgow Green (free parking) with an onsite brewery!
Great kit to work with, spaces to have decent conversations and meetings, there is a garden shed as well, not sure what it is for but Ryan (CEO) likes it.
Make no mistake this is a sales job, you will be researching, prospecting, calling and selling every day.
Every recruiter, resourcer and HR team needs Odro; it’s your job to convince them.
Negotiable salary, with rolling, recurring monthly commission on sales, full expenses, laptop, pension.
In the first instance please apply on this site, Tom Waddell is the exclusive retained consultant for the role and any direct Odro applications will be forwarded to him (so don’t do it!!)
Interest is likely to be high for this role so get your application in early as we may close it off at any point.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job