- Opportunity to run a 'business within a business'
- Managing the sales team of 8
About Our Client
Well-established multi-sited metal stockholder that distributes stainless steel and aluminium products nationwide. With over 100 years' experience within the industry, specialising in the sourcing and supply of fabricated products direct to the customers production line.
This is a Sales Manager role leading a small sales team of, maintaining and maximising sales and generating high profit margin. It is an office based role based in the West Midlands.
Essential functions of the position:
- To drive sales within the team, personally and overseeing the team
- Manage all members of your sales team
- To achieve or exceed target sales volume and margins through the furthering of existing key relationships within the company's existing portfolio
- To build and enhance client relationships
The Successful Applicant
You must have experience & a demonstrable track record of man management and sales. Experience within steel and aluminium will be advantageous
- A 'lead from the front' mentality in terms of sales
- Commercially aware with a strong eye for business
- Demonstrable track record of driving sales and margin
- Strong man management skills
- Have a strong technical awareness
- Good longevity on CV
What's on Offer
This is a superb opportunity to lead a sales team and run a 'business within a business'
A basic salary of £35,000-£50,000 (dependent on experience) + generous profit share bonus scheme