| Sales Manager/ Valuer | Rochester | £20,000 - £22,000 Basic, £40,000 - £50,000 OTE |
Our Clients, an established Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Sales Manager/ Valuer to join their busy Rochester branch and drive forward the Sales side of the business.
The client has a reputation for being forward-thinking. This role would suit an ambitious individual with a professional approach to problem solving.The candidate must be hard working and have a proven track record of winning new business and be an accomplished sales valuer.
- Maximising income and profit
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations and mortgage advisors
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
- Assist in the day to day running of the branch
- Full UK Driving License
- Previous valuations experience essential
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions.
- Previous managerial experience desirable
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Results driven individual, hard working and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.45am - 18.00pm, Saturday on rota (1 in 2)
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £22,000 basic salary, (£40,000 - £50,000 OTE)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job