We are currently looking for a talented and experienced sales professional to come and join our team in London as a Sales Manager! You will have experience of working within a fast paced, B2B sales environment and now be looking for a new opportunity with fantastic training and development.
The Sales Manager Role -
IQPC is a market leading international events and media company with offices around the globe. For over 40 years we have produced over 1500 events annually in industries like pharmaceutical, telecoms, finance and digital.
- The sales manager will be pro actively selling sponsorship packages across international events
- You will be required to grow relationships with existing accounts as well as seeking new business
- The sales manager will be required to travel internationally
We offer -
- Ongoing training and development - the first 8 weeks will be spent completing our sales development programme.
- Competitive uncapped OTE and benefits
- Fast track career progression
- Competitive company benefits including free eye tests, childcare vouchers and discounts at a range of local restaurants and gyms.
The Sales Manager will have -
- A minimum of 18 months B2B sales experience
- Proven results in a new business focused role
- A passion for sales and a desire to take their career to the next level
- Business Development
- Business Sales
- New Business Opportunities
- sales manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job