At Philips , we are undergoing an exciting transformation globally from a consumer and healthcare business into a leader in the Health & Technology space. We now have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager - Ultrasound to join our business.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join a fact paced sales team in a role focused on General Imaging Ultrasound, building credible relationships with customers, delivering effective positive change. As Account Manager you will be responsible for maximizing order intake, sales, prices realization and customer satisfaction to ensure the long term profitability in the defined number of accounts, whilst developing and optimizing the customer relationships.
You are responsible for
- Develops, maintains and improves relations with existing and potential customers across the South East of UK.
- Accountable for maximizing order intake, sales (incl. POS Service Contracts) and price realization at the assigned accounts within the district
- Ensure continuity of the relationship with the accounts and operates at multiple levels in the accounts’ organizations, but also facilitates the executive level interfaces between company and the accounts
- Prepare and maintain annual account plans in line with the regional strategy, AOP and execute commitment at district and modality level
- Creates, together with the internal order desk, of optimal offers to the accounts. Initializes customer tailored sales actions and supporting national sales actions.
- Responsible for the sales forecast across the assigned accounts and driving accuracy and predictability
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality Standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
You are a part of
A team of 4 account manager’s reporting to the district general manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Background in sales and account management with existing experience in Ultrasound Imaging
- Clinical knowledge of the Ultrasound space with a desire to move into sales
- Proven ability to hit and exceed set sales targets
- Excellent stakeholder and customer engagement skills
- Fluent in English both written & verbal
Please note this is a remotely based position working from home requiring regular travel across London and the South East UK.
In return, we offer you
A fast paced, rewarding career in Philips in a customer facing sales role which will provide a springboard to many opportunities in Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please apply on-line - Good Luck!
Philips are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. By 'minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence in your application which demonstrates that you meet the level of competence required for each competence, as well as meeting the qualifications, skills or experience defined as required. Philips is committed to the employment and career development of disabled people.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to enable your participation in the interview process, please advise us of this in your application.
We are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly. Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to you and cannot accept speculative CV’s as way of introduction.
- Business Development
- Medical Sales